Tuesday 11 February 2014

Monday Favourites: On Tuesday this week

Staring a week with some highlights and things to brighten the day/week a bit is a much needed pick me up, and hopefully starting out a week with something positive will flow through to the rest of the week.  :) This post is a day late, we had a few power dips last night and kept losing our internet signal- and lights.  (But more importantly our internet! ;)

My favourite Gluten free, flour free treat:


PEANUT BUTTER BISCUITS

 



My favourite junk food:

NACHOS






My favourite quote this week:

source unknown


Favourite "Funny":


 
sorce unknown



Favourite tutorial: 

Sock bun.

Because every time I wear my hair like this I get asked how to do it :)

It is in Russian (if I'm not mistaken) but the pictures explain it well enough.


Favourite helpful hint:



Now that I am not sick anymore I can vouch for this one. It works!



Did you know? : In honour of Valentines Day this week


Source unknown


 

I hope you enjoyed some light hearted fun :)

Love Lauren





No comments:

Post a Comment