Wednesday 16 April 2014

Fudge Recipe

Hello all,
I must apologise for my absence, between on going computer problems and starting up my business time has slipped away.

Today is a quick post, a very YUMMY one!


Lynda’s microwave fudge


In a deep glass bowl mix:

250g butter
2 cups castor sugar
1 tin condensed milk
1 teaspoon vanilla essence
generous pinch of salt

Cook on 100% for 5 minutes
Remove and beat well with a whisk.


Cook at 50% for about *20 minutes, taking out to whisk approx every 3 minutes – you might need to make a few batches to get the time right for your microwave. When the spoon drags "tracks" through the fudge it is ready, the colour would have changed as well.

Pour into a greased square dish. Cut into pieces before fudge has cooled totally.

* you may need as long as 26 minutes

If you have any questions ask me :)

Shared with Cherished Handmade Treasure , Mamma's Blog Central,
Not Just a Housewife .  Judy's Handmade Creations  
Orchard Girls  Laugh, Eat,Learn ,   
Sew Many Ways. 
Mandy's Recipe Box

Featured as post of the week : Judy's Handmade Creations
Love Lauren

6 comments:

  1. This sounds just tooooo good! But I need to know what size tin of condensed milk.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi, it is DIVINE! I used a 397g can of condensed milk. :)

      Delete
  2. I will give this recipe a try! Thanks for sharing @ Monday Handmade Linkup Party!! Have a wonderful day, Lauren !! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Judy for allowing me to link up, enjoy the fudge :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lauren, You have been featured on Monday Handmade Linkup Party. Have a great week! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yummy! Thank you for linking up with Orchard Girls and I for What We Eat Wednesday! I’ve pinned your tasty creation on my WWEW Board. I hope you come back every week! :)

    Alexis ♥ Laugh. Eat. Learn.

    ReplyDelete