Tuesday 25 February 2014

Weekly Favourites week 2

I'm back with some more of my findings, hints and tips and some yummy recipes.
.

Helpful Hint: We should be drinking about 6-8 glasses of water per day anyway.



Did you know? Ice Cream fact below. It's been so hot lately that at times  all we had for dinner is Ice Cream!

source unknown


Sweet treat: Coconut Ice, I made this last year for our wedding and we loved it!





Recipe: Grape and Sausage Pasta. It really is fantastic! It's one of our favourite meals. Grapes may sound strange, but we do sometimes eat rasins with food after all.




Funny: no explanation needed :D




Tutorial: Something else I made for our wedding, a simple yet pretty party decoration.




Quote: Last week I watched a graduation speech Steve Jobs did in 2005 at Standford, It was so inspirational and confirmed that I am making the right decision.

source unknown

Love Lauren

No comments:

Post a Comment