Monday 27 January 2014

I'm free

Today I officially resigned from my day job. I can't begin to describe the weight that has been lifted off my shoulders. No one should keep doing something that makes them unhappy.
 I'm not going to be un-employed, I already have two markets lined up. I had to keep my lips sealed until everything was official but now I want to shout it from the rooftops!

The first market is an annual 'Baby Festival' on the 21st March at Kings Court, Port Elizabeth 9am-2pm and I feel its perfect for my first one. Since my starting products are aimed at babies.




The second is the Back to Earth Organic Market at 'The New Cash Store' Port Elizabeth and is a monthly market on the last Sunday of every month 9am- 1pm

I'm excited for what's in my future now.

Love Lauren

No comments:

Post a Comment